Challenges submitted by TEHNOPOL
A selection of 25 Challenges submitted by Tehnopol - Estonia
By applying to URBAN TECH Open Call, you may enter URBAN TECH programme which will provide up to 54.350 EUR per SME or start-up in different funding stages.
SMEs or start-ups entering URBAN TECH programme will develop a new or significantly improved service or product that addresses one of the URBAN TECH challenges.
Deadline: the Open Call will be open from 22 June 2022 until 28 September 2022 at 17:00 CET (extended deadline).
Announcement of winners: by 31 October 2022.
What is a Challenge, you may ask? It is a concrete need for a service or product from EU-based organisations, collected by URBAN TECH partners.
Here’s a selection of 25 Challenges submitted by Tehnopol – Estonia:
- Transparent public-privat partnership engagement model in healthcare
- Remote monitoring of COPD patients
- Matching mental health problems with precise personalized support
- Digital mental healthcare for people with dementia in care homes
- Digital database of injectable medicine in Estonia
- Thermally modified wood with increased fire resistance
- Supply Chain Management, Mapping and Analysis Software
- Solar quoting platform for customers
- Smart Urban Landscaping
- Producing green electricity from biochar factory by-products
- Organic waste recycling for personal energy sourcing
- Improving energy efficiency in historic buildings
- Hollow fiber membranes for Clean water: Efficient and Eco-friendly
- Communication platform for solar companies and municipalities
- Carports that enable charging EVs using solar as energy source
- Smart signs
- Safety in houses located above mine workings
- Planning of greening of streets
- Measurement of the environmental impact of decisions in municipalities
- Feasibility study for air transportation in Tallinn
- Digitalization of Tallinn’s bus schedules + real-time traffic info
- Automatic calculation of the modal share of the city transport
- Automated shuttles from Pärnu city center to beach elephants
- A terrible smell in the city makes residents worry about their health
Urban Tech Programme
Who can apply?
- SMEs and startups with legal entity based in European Union countries or H2020 associated countries or the UK. Eligible countries are listed in the Annex 1 of the H2020 Work Programme 2018-2020.
- Start-up and scale-up SME companies should meet the following criteria:
- 1-250 employees (minimum requirement is to have at least one full-time employee)
- <50M EUR turnover annually
- Independent commercial company, which is developing or commercializing an innovative product, service or business model with high market potential
- The company is not in a liquidation or bankruptcy process
- SMEs based in or having an affiliation in Russia or Belarus are NOT eligible to apply.
How to apply?
Visit URBAN TECH Virtual Library of Challenges
Select one or more Challenge from any country, there are 310 of them!
Provide a solution to the selected Challenge and Apply!